You must have watched the famous “Friends” series, and you obviously liked it. So much so that, most likely, you watched with great interest, including last year’s emotional meeting.
And if you’re in New York, we’re sure you’ve found the address of the famous building where Monica, Chandler, Rachel, and Joey “lived.” But have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a “neighbor” with your four friends, in the context in which absolutely any fan of the series, from this world, wants to visit the famous block of flats where the filming took place?
According to a study conducted by uswitch.com, the prices of the neighboring houses with the filming locations of the most beloved movies and series, registered an “explosion” on the profile market. In other words, be a neighbor, good luck.
How much is a neighboring apartment for sale with the “Friends” filming location?
According to the previously mentioned source, if you are lucky enough to own an apartment in the immediate vicinity of the building where “Friends” was filmed, its value could reach the amount of 73,676,782 lei, well above the initial estimate.
Properties in the vicinity of other locations that are used over time as film sets are also selling well.
- “Golden Girls”: 19,996,814 lei;
- “Full House”: 12,681,041 lei;
- “Sex Education”: 2,936,078 lei;
- Downton Abbey: 3,847,024 lei;
- “American Horror Story”: 5,217,851 lei;
- “Sex and the City”: 22,429,646 lei;
- “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”: 35,199,421 lei.
- “The Notebook”: 3,887,023 lei;
- “Twilight”: 5,917,524 lei;
- “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone”: 4,045,822 lei;
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s: 13,671,076 lei;
- “Bohemian Rhapsody”: 12,777,824 lei;
- “Mrs. Doubtfire ”: 24,705,524 lei.
Certainly, if you are lucky enough to own such a home, you can consider that you have instantly enriched yourself, since their prices have increased considerably, by many percentages, compared to similar ones, but which do not have the advantage of benefiting. the proximity of former film sets.