Although it has suffered a bit lately, Netflix is stubborn to remain at the forefront of many of its productions. Most likely, this trend will continue for a while, driven by some automatism formed over the years.
Even if Netflix reorganizes itself to regain its former prestige, let’s see which are the most watched series this week that you can find on this streamer.
The top will be presented from the 10th place to the 1st place, and in the case of the series I will reverse the order.
10. Shrek (4,540,000 viewing hours);
9. Sonic the Hedgehog (4,920,000 viewing hours);
8. The Adam Project (5,660,000 viewing hours);
7. The In Between (6,050,000 hours of viewing);
6. How It Ends (6,640,000 viewing hours);
5. The Vault (6,660,000 viewing hours);
4. 365 Days (10,040,000 viewing hours);
3. The Mystery of Marilyn Monroe: The Unheard Tapes (15,360,000 hours of viewing);
2. Silverton Siege (20,280,000 viewing hours);
1. 365 Days: This Day (77,980,000 viewing hours).
The most watched Netflix series in English this week
As for the most watched series and limited series this week, on Netfix, the situation is as in the top below.
I can’t help but notice that Ozark is stubborn to stay in the first place, as is the case with Bridgerton.
- Ozark: Season 4 (78,400,000 hours of viewing);
- Selling Sunset: Season 5 (34,310,000 viewing hours);
- Anatomy of a Scandal: Limited Series (30,170,000 viewing hours);
- Bridgerton: Season 2 (29,740.00 hours of viewing);
- Heartstopper: Season 1 (23,940,000 viewing hours);
- Conversations With A Killer: The John Wayne Gacy Tapes: Limited Edition (20,910,000 hours of viewing);
- Grace and Frankie: Season 7 (15,470,000 viewing hours);
- The Ultimatum: Marry or Move On: Season 1 (13,140,000 viewing hours);
- Bridgerton: Season 1 (12,130,000 viewing hours);
- The Creature Cases: Season 1 (11,760,000 viewing hours).