Today Ubisoft unveiled the launch trailer for The Crew™ Motorfest during Gamescom’s Opening Night Live, simultaneously detailing the game’s Gold and Ultimate editions and announcing a free trial.
- From September 14 to 17, players will have the chance to explore The Crew Motorfest for free for 5 hours. Every unlocked item and progress during the free trial period will carry over when they purchase the game.
- Both the Gold and Ultimate editions offer a 3-day early access period that gives players a taste of Motorfest’s festivities on the island of Oahu, with special activities on the Main Stage starting Sept. 11 with AMERICAN MUSCLE POWER.
- The Gold and Ultimate editions will include the Year 1 Pass on all available platforms and Ubisoft+ subscriptions through Ubisoft Connect, Xbox and Amazon Luna. In addition, the Ultimate Edition offers access to the Ultimate Pack, which includes many exclusive customization items for the player’s avatar and vehicles. The Year 1 Pass will gradually unlock up to 25 cars – starting with 3 vehicles at launch: the DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT REDEYE WIDEBODY 2023, the CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SS 1970 and the BMW M4 COMPETITION COUPE. Players will then obtain 2 cars each month, resulting in a total of 25 cars throughout the year.
- If the Year 1 Pass is purchased after the launch of The Crew Motorfest, the player will get direct access to the already released cars from the previous months.
- The latest iteration of The Crew franchise, The Crew Motorfest, invites players to immerse themselves in car culture and experience exciting driving experiences in a vibrant open world located in O’ahu, Hawaii.
- The Crew Motorfest will be available worldwide on September 14 on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, as well as Windows PC via the Ubisoft Store and the Epic Games Store. Players can also subscribe to Ubisoft+ on PC, Xbox and Amazon Luna.