A cheaper alternative to the flagship X5 Pro, OPPO Find X5 Lite appears as a rebrand version of the Reno7 model already launched for the Indian market. Relatively compact, the 6.43-inch screen phone comes equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset and 8GB of RAM.
Find X5 Pro and its Lite version are the first Oppo phones equipped with Hasselblad photo technology, taking the form of a triple-camera system with a 64 MP main sensor and f / 1.7 lenses. We also find an ultra-wide camera with f / 2.25 aperture and f / 2.4 lens macro camera.
Unlike the “vanilla” Find X5 model, the Lite version comes with an FHD + screen at 90Hz instead of 120Hz and a Mediatek chipset, instead of the more powerful Snapdragon 888.
Specifications OPPO Find X5 Lite
- 6.43-inch AMOLED display, Full HD + (2400 × 1080 pixels), 90Hz, 800 nits brightness, 100% coverage of the DCI-P3 color spectrum, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection,
- 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM LPDDR4 memory + 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 11 operating system with ColorOS 12 interface
- Cameras: 64MP main, with f / 1.7 aperture, 8MP ultrawide camera with f / 2.25 aperture, 2MP macro camera
- Front camera: 32MP with Sony IMX615 sensor, f / 2.4 aperture lens
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 axis (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Other features: Dual SIM (nano + eSIM), in-screen fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, IP54 protection against water and dust
- 4500mAh battery, 65W fast charging technology via USB-C
- Dimensions: 160.6 × 73.2 × 7.81mm
- Weight: 173g
OPPO Find X5 Lite is expected in Starlight Black and Startrails Blue color versions, at a price of about 480 euros. The new OPPO series is expected to be available to European consumers starting in March.