First known from the rumors, OnePlus Ace receives the official launch date, the phone inspired by Realme GT Neo3 arriving first in the Chinese and Indian markets.
Ready as a mix of trendy technologies, packaged in a budget smartphone package, OnePlus Ace will have its official launch on April 21 for the Chinese market and April 28 for the Indian market, it remains to be seen if the Asian manufacturer will bring this model in European stores.
The main hallmark of the OnePlus Ace is the back that alternates between a textured finish with vertical lines and the glossy look of metallic-looking plastic. In other words, the new smartphone does not excel in luxury finishes, its purpose being to offer as many features as possible in a competitively priced package.
OnePlus Ace – unofficial specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412 × 1080 pixels) Full HD + 120Hz AMOLED display
- 5nm Dimensity 8100 chipset: octa-core CPU (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55), Mali-G510 GPU
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1)
- Android 12 OS with ColorOS 12 interface (OxygenOS 12 for Global Phone version)
- Cameras: 50MP (Sony IMX766), LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP slim camera
- 16MP front camera (Samsung S5K3P9SP sensor)
- Other features: in-screen fingerprint sensor, Dual SIM (nano + nano), USB Type-C audio, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA / NSA connectivity, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 axis (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5) / GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
4500mAh battery with fast charging 150W SuperVOOC