Get ready for all-new warfare with Season 1 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and Call of Duty: Warzone. The new season brings more multiplayer maps, new and returning game modes including Gunfight and Vortex, the next narrative act in Zombies, the introduction of Urzikstan in Call of Duty: Warzone and much more.
An all-new Battle Pass provides 100 tiers of content, BlackCell brings the Abolisher Operator and your arsenal is expanded with five additional new weapons. Also expect a host of new Aftermarket Parts, including your very own flamethrower! The heat continues through the holidays with themed events throughout the season, assuring you a huge wealth of content to throw yourself into.
Season 1 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and Call of Duty: Warzone goes live on December 6 at 6 p.m. on all platforms.
- Four new multiplayer maps. Three brand new 6v6 maps and one 2v2 map will be launched, along with celebratory reskins of other maps during the season.
- Welcome back to Gunfight. Go for the tactical small-team and launch new map Training Facility, plus four other returning Gunfight arenas.
- New game modes. Try your luck in All or Nothing, use the one-shot Ray Gun against enemies in the limited-time Vortex appearing in the season, and much more!
- CODMAS Celebration Events and Ranked Play. Content continues in Modern Warfare III Multiplayer with festive and themed maps and events, as well as the expanded, stand-alone competitive Multiplayer mode: Ranked Play returns!
- New Storyline Act. A huge portal has appeared in the Exclusion Zone. Explore the area and plunge into new end-game content.
- Enter Dark Aether Rifts. A new labyrinth that challenges teams to complete a series of objectives within the given time. Find Sigils to unlock Dark Aether Rifts and earn rewards upon completion.
- New Wonder Weapon, Warlord and more. Use the V-R11 Wonder Weapon, discover new schemes and prepare to infiltrate Warlord Dokkaebi’s fortress.
- Welcome to Urzikstan. The next big map is coming to Call of Duty: Warzone! Get a topographic overview plus a host of new features and updates coming as part of the Season 1 update.
- Carry Forward Call of Duty: Warzone Maps. Players can continue to use Ashika Island and Vondel in addition to the new Urzikstan map.
- New environment elements: Controllable train and horizontal Ziplines to quickly navigate through Urzikstan.
- Updated gameplay: new Gulag, as well as new moves and mechanics from MWIII!
- CODMAS event. Meet the Zombie Santa, go on an undead deer hunt, open presents under the Christmas trees, and participate in new challenges with rewards, and much more. Just don’t forget to bring snowballs!