A new update is available for WILD HEARTS from Omega Force, with much-needed adjustments to the Claw Blade. Some of these include that the Wingblade Spin Slash no longer lowers the meter when your claw is stuck in a Kemono. The meter consumption with Wingblade Crescent Slash has also been reduced.
Although the power of Wingblade Crescent Slash is less, it does gain invincibility on startup (if the claw is stuck in a Kemono, of course). The Bow has also gained some much-needed buffs, such as restoring Karakuri Thread with resonance after performing a basic Karakuri combo. Dodging with the long-range weapon also consumes less stamina.
Karakuri Katana users can also cheer, as it now generates more Karakuri Thread than before. Finally, for those who fight Murakumo or its Volatile version and only get Wind Boost with their Talismans, they now have other abilities. Check out the full patch notes below.
Another content update is coming to WILD HEARTS on April 20. It includes a new Deeply Volatile Kemono, Deathhaze Gloombeak, and Serial Hunts, survival mode-style hunts where you must defeat numerous Kemono. Stay tuned for more details in the coming days.
WILD HEARTS Patch – April 13th, 2023
- The following adjustments and modifications have been made to the Claw Blade:
- The claw gauge will not decrease when performing Wingblade Spin Slash when the claw is lodged in a Kemono.
- Fixed an issue where it was still possible to continue triggering downward Wingblade Spin Slash even after the claw gauge was depleted.
- Greatly reduced the gauge consumption of the Wingblade Crescent Slash when the claw is lodged in a Kemono.
- Added invincibility frames at the beginning of Wingblade Crescent Slash when the claw is lodged in a Kemono.
- Reduced the power of the Wingblade Crescent Slash.
- It will now be possible to use resonance to recover Karakuri Thread after performing a Basic Karakuri combo attack with the Bow.
- Reduced the amount of Stamina consumed when dodging with the Bow.
- Increased the amount of Karakuri Thread generated by the Karakuri Katana.
- Fixed an issue where the Torch Basic Karakuri could be used at a wider range than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Talismans obtained from defeating Murakumo or Volatile Murakumo only carried the Wind Boost skill. Added Talismans with other skills.
- Fixed an issue where the “Food you were processing is ready.” notification appeared in Minato even when the processing was not complete.
- Fixed an issue where the armor imagee was not grayed out on the Cladding Production screen when the player had insufficient materials.