Shardpunk: Verminfall, the post-apocalyptic turn-based strategy game, is participating in the Steam Strategy Fest.
Since its launch, Shardpunk: Verminfall has consistently demonstrated its commitment to evolving the player experience. Over the course of five months, the game has introduced a series of free updates that have enriched gameplay and received great feedback from players:
- New difficulty level – Very Hard: Challenge seekers can now test their strategic courage with an increased difficulty level.
Ironman mode: a mode that prevents the player from reloading a mission.
- Combat Enhancing Explosive Barrels: Strategy takes on a new dimension with the addition of explosive barrels that intensify tactical choices.
- Highly requested character renaming: player feedback has been heard and implemented, allowing personalized character naming.
- Dread Mechanics: a deeper stress system expands gameplay complexity and adds layers to the strategic story.
- Character Bonds: unleash powerful squad synergies during battles.
- Free Blood Pack DLC: Dive into a bloodier battlefield.
Free Rat Pack DLC: The Rat Pack DLC introduces a new character and new types of enemies, offering new challenges and expanding gameplay. Shardpunk: Verminfall was recognized with the “Best Gameplay” award at the Intel Pixel Awards 2023, highlighting its engaging gameplay.
As the Steam Strategy Fest unfolds, Shardpunk: Verminfall welcomes both returning and new players to its world. Players are invited to delve into tactical intricacies, team tactics and engaging gameplay.