The NBA Playoffs bring out the competitive spirit in all of us. Now players can take that fighting spirit from the court to the court with PGA TOUR® 2K23.
Today, 2K announced that the official NBA gear in PGA TOUR 2K23 will be introduced, including team kits, tops, shorts and gloves for all 30 NBA teams over the next six weeks. The Pacific Division is up first. Starting today, players can play in the iconic colors of the Los Angeles Lakers (yellow and purple) or the Golden State Warriors (blue and gold).
The apparel will be available for a limited time (Friday through Thursday), with start dates below:
- Pacific Division including the Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Lakers, Phoenix Suns and Sacramento Kings available from Friday, April 14;
- Southeast Division including Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Hornets, Miami Heat, Orlando Magic and Washington Wizards available as of Friday, April 21;
- Northwest Division featuring the Denver Nuggets, Minnesota Timberwolves, Oklahoma City Thunder, Portland Trail Blazers and Utah Jazz starting Friday, April 28;
- Southwest Division including the Dallas Mavericks, Houston Rockets, Memphis Grizzlies, New Orleans Pelicans and San Anotonio Spurs starting Friday, May 5;
- Central Division featuring the Chicago Bulls, Cleveland Cavaliers, Detroit Pistons, Indiana Pacers and Milwaukee Bucks starting Friday, May 12;
- Atlantic Division featuring the Boston Celtics, Brooklyn Nets, New York Knicks, Philadelphia 76ers and Toronto Raptors starting Friday, May 19.
PGA TOUR 2K23 Deluxe Edition, Tiger Woods Edition and Standard Edition are now available for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5 (PS5™), PlayStation®4 (PS4™) and Steam.