Launched for the Chinese market in December 2021, the Motorola Edge 30 will eventually reach European buyers, having already received an launch deadline and an unofficial list of specifications.
Known to Chinese buyers as the Motorola Edge X30, the model arrives on the European market with largely unchanged features, focusing on the 6.7-inch OLED screen with FHD + resolution and 144 Hz refresh rate.
Motorola Edge 30 – Unofficial Specifications
- Screen: 6.55-inch FHD + OLED (2400 × 1080 pixels), 144Hz
- Snapdragon 778G + chipset, with octa-core CPU and Adreno 642L GPU
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR5 RAM + 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM + 256GB storage
- Connectivity: 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Main camera + 50MP wide camera each. 2MP DoF sensor
- 32MP front camera (8MP effective pixel-binning)
- OS: Android 12 with MyUX interface
- Other features: Dual SIM (nano + nano), in-screen fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C audio support, dedicated Google Assistant keyboard (global phone only)
- Battery: 4020mAh, with 33W fast charging
According to the latest rumors, the global version of the Motorola Edge 30 series will have its official launch in late April, with store availability varying from region to region.