Microsoft says it will sign more deals regarding call of duty – That’s Gaming

How Microsoft will handle the release of Call of Duty games on platforms beyond Xbox and Windows if the company’s proposed acquisition of Activision Blizzard goes through has been a major concern for regulators. Microsoft has taken several steps in recent weeks to address some of those concerns.

The company has signed binding 10-year agreements for future Call of Duty releases with a number of companies for their platforms, including Nintendo, Nvidia, and most recently, cloud gaming company Boosteroid. Previously, Microsoft had also made a similar commitment to Valve for Steam, and more similar agreements are being prepared.

Read:  Gun Interactive reveals pre-order information for The Texas Chain Saw Massacre - That's Gaming

So says Microsoft President Brad Smith, who recently told the Wall Street Journal that more such deals will follow in the coming weeks.

Nevertheless, a deal between Microsoft and Sony still seems to be a long way off. A 10-year deal is already on the table for PlayStation, but based on information released by Activision, Sony seems only interested in blocking Microsoft’s acquisition of the company.

The Best Online Bookmakers May 23 2026

Cloudflare rayID a001b7e5081acf79

dcKey 8ff7a903ea71284d8f4c1df5de998f52

Legendplay Casino

Legendplay Casino

Bonus

€500+ 200 Free spins

Royalistplay Casino

Royalistplay Casino

Bonus

€1,000

DirectionBet Casino

DirectionBet Casino

Bonus

€1,000