Team17 Digital today released the latest update for its acclaimed World War II shooter, Hell Let Loose. Enter the battle alongside British troops as a brand new playable faction enters the battlefield, along with over 15 new weapons, new vehicles, 2 new maps, movement improvements and tools for non-verbal communication.
Update 14 is one of the largest content updates to date for the game and is free to all Hell Let Loose players. This massive update also brings with it a host of quality of life improvements to enhance the player experience.
Major features include:
- British troops are now a playable faction in Hell Let Loose, adding a third team to the Allied rotation. In addition to this new faction, initial British uniforms are added to the equipment, with plans to support future modifications.
- An arsenal of new weapons adds to the already extensive collection available in the game. Update 14 includes more than 15 new weapons, from a Lanchester MK1 submachine gun to a portable flamethrower.
- A fleet of iconic vehicles gives players more options when traversing new terrain, from a Sherman Firefly tank to a Daimler reconnaissance vehicle and Bedford supply and transport trucks.
- Two brand new maps give players more history to explore and new battlefields to fight on, expanding the current rotation of maps in Hell Let Loose.
- Driel – Inspired by the events of Operation Market Garden, players will fight on this map to secure areas as they move through the small villages and farmland of the Netherlands.
- El Alamein – With a beautiful expansive desert landscape, teams will fight over mostly open terrain with little to no cover.
- Tools for non-verbal communication allow players without microphone access or those who cannot use one to communicate with their teammates, improving the game’s accessibility and allowing players to make quick decisions on the front lines. The radial wheel contains 15 communication options in four major categories.
Hell Let Loose is a hardcore World War II first-person shooter featuring epic 50 versus 50 player battles, including infantry, tanks, artillery and a dynamically changing front line. Players can choose from one of 14 playable roles within the infantry, reconnaissance and armor units, each with a unique gameplay experience.
Hell Let Loose is now available for Playstation 5, Xbox Series S/X and PC via Steam.