Bungie’s Destiny 2 has received a new update with several fixes. The main one is for Exotic Armor Focusing, where Exotics will now have similar stats to those obtained from drops. With the fixes to prevent lower stat rolls from dropping, it is now worth focusing on your favorite Exotic.
Cenotaph Mask, the Exotic Warlock helmet, should also have the correct description. Supremacy should also be fixed so that not everyone hears all the Crest pickup sounds. Trials of Osiris players should also note that the Unexpected Resurgence Glaive now has Swashbuckler and Voltshot in the right column, while Impulse Amplifier is on the left.
For PvE, an issue where players were disconnected during a boss fight in Salvage has been fixed. Bungie has also provided an update for the two-second delay in which a weapon could not be fired when switched from the inventory screen. It now takes about one second.
Check out the full patch notes below and stay tuned for further updates.
Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52
- Fixed an issue where all players could hear all Crest pick-up sounds in the game mode Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose connection to the activity during the Boss encounter.
- Fixed an issue in which the Champ title was not counting for progress related to Guardian Ranks objectives.
- Fixed an issue in which the Rank 7 objective Centrifuse was not progressing when using the weapon in PvP.
Gameplay and Investment
- Exotic armor focused at Rahool now has similar stats to dropped Exotic armor.
- Fixed an issue where the Exotic Warlock helmet Cenotaph Mask didn´t have the correct description.
- The two second window where a weapon cannot be fired after swapping to it from the inventory screen was reduced to ~1 second.
- Reduced the size and intensity of the muzzle flash on the Perpetualis Auto Rifle.
- Fixed an issue where Dark Decider did not have firing audio.
- Trials Glaive Unexpected Resurgence:
– Moved Impulse Amplifier from the right trait column to the left.
– Added Swashbuckler and Voltshot to the right trait column.
- Fixed an issue where Hunters could lose their Suspending Slam after being revived.
Bounties and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to progress the Into the Depths pursuit due to the H.E.L.M. portal not appearing.